Friday 22 January 2010

Escapee goats......


So I was just sitting down to my first cup of tea this morning after the usual hectic running around to get one daughter to school and the other to the childminder when there's a knock on the door. It's one of the commune's cantonniers, asking me if my goats have escaped..........I went to look and there they both were, outside the Mairie next door, peering in through the glass doors!


Eva, the brown one, is impossible to catch but luckily Sugar is fairly tame and immediately came over at the sight of a food bucket. I was able to get a lead on her and led her home with Eva trotting along behind......They escaped from my neighbour's paddock where they've been quite happily living all winter so now I'll have to go and check all the fences. In the meantime I've put them in the paddock here so now it contains 4 horses and 2 goats plus various assorted poultry. Needless to say, Maverick is NOT impressed with these funny little creatures!

1 comment:

Di said...

I quite like goats but I've heard they're very naughty!!! lol

Post a Comment

I like comments, please leave them, but have to moderate them because there are some strange people Out There.......thank you for your patience :-)