Sunday 13 February 2011

Chester gets a haircut...

Chester has been scratching his feet a lot recently, there's no evidence of mites or mud fever, I think it's just that when his feathers get wet, they itch. So we decided it was time for a trim.

He was a very good boy, stood still when I tied him up, didn't attempt to go and eat hay (!), let me trim most of it off with scissors. Then we got the clippers out to tidy up, they're actually designed for dogs, they were a bargain in Lidl, I  bought them to do some training with the girls, but they did a good enough job. He was good as gold.....

....fine with me picking his feet up too
Now he looks a bit less hairy!

And his feet are so white! Won't stay like that though.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments, please leave them, but have to moderate them because there are some strange people Out There.......thank you for your patience :-)