Saturday 15 December 2012

All change.....

Had a busy day today moving horses around. They all need to be off the land at Tanya's for a bit because due to the huge amount of rain we've had, it looks like this:
 
So most of them have gone up to the stables where the girls have their lessons, I think they're quite happy with the new digs!
But as I can barely afford for Fina to go into livery, big G has come home to be with Sky and Kinna. He immediately went for the hay and made it clear he is NOT SHARING! So I've had to do seperate nets for the girlies tonight....
 
G seems happy enough to be here, he was looking very serene in the sun earlier
 
Now we can start the ride and lead work with Kinna in earnest :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful horses...I have seen things so beautiful they have brought tears to my eyes. Yet none of them can match the gracefulness and beauty of a horse running free.

horsemanship

Post a Comment

I like comments, please leave them, but have to moderate them because there are some strange people Out There.......thank you for your patience :-)