Friday 25 March 2011

Some news and a hack out......

Very unexpected news yesterday, it would appear that I haven't said goodbye to Seraphina after all.......she can't go to the US because she tested positive for Piroplasmosis so Rochelle's asked if I would have her!

Gutted for Rochelle, after all this time she finally sells her house than she can't take her pony with her......

So Seraphina looks likely to join my motley crew. Need more grazing!!!

Went for a great hack this morning in the sunshine with my doggie and a couple of friends. Here's a video

1 comment:

Di said...

That's such a blow for Rochelle, what a shame!
I'm so impressed with the cantering and videoing at the same time!! Looks like a fun ride.

Post a Comment

I like comments, please leave them, but have to moderate them because there are some strange people Out There.......thank you for your patience :-)