Thursday 5 April 2012

Got lots done today

Exercised 4 horses today on 2 hacks. Took G and Sky out this morning, and Sky was a total hooligan, prancing, snorting, exploding whenever we tried to canter, wish I had a helmet cam, she was so funny........

Map and pics  here

Then this afternoon I took Ches and Kinna out, wanted to check out a ride I'd meant to do a while back but forgot the map last time, this time I remembered it and we did a lot of new tracks and ended up doing 12kms. Kinna kept trying to stop dead and eat grass, when this didn't have the desired effect, she kept trying to get in front of Ches and bite him. Still, we had a nice ride on the whole.......here's another map

Teenagers, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments, please leave them, but have to moderate them because there are some strange people Out There.......thank you for your patience :-)