Saturday 4 February 2012

A haircut and a hack....

The other day on Facebook, someone shared this photo.....



And ever since then Ali has been on at me to try that with Seraphina's mane. I finally gave in and we did this:


Not great really. So I chopped off the top bit and she'll have to live with the zigzags til it grows out. Not that she cares, obviously!

Lots of sunshine today so I dragged the kids out for a little walk. Ali took Fina as she needs to get used to being out on her own. She was pretty good, only tried to turn round and go home a couple of times, but Ali used the one rein flexions that we did last weekend and that seemed to work pretty well......
She did a bit of cantering OK......
....and at the top of the hill, the girls had to play on the big frozen puddle!
Practised some laterals......
......and some TREC!
Hopefully that's worn the kids out so there'll be less bickering now.......!

2 comments:

Martine said...

That's really cool, I can see why Ali wanted you to try it!

Unknown said...

Sadly my hairdressing skills are woefully inadequate, still at least her mane grows quite quickly........

Post a Comment

I like comments, please leave them, but have to moderate them because there are some strange people Out There.......thank you for your patience :-)